- 1 1/3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped white chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon red and green cookie sprinkles
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Layer the ingredients in a 1 quart jar in the order given. Press each layer firmly in place before adding the next layer.
- Include a card with the following instructions: Cowgirl Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. 2. In a medium bowl, mix together 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Stir in the entire contents of the jar. You may need to use your hands to finish mixing. Shape into walnut sized balls. Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets. 3. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven. Transfer from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.