1 pre-made pie crust
1 teaspoon Krazy Jane’s Mixed Up Salt
6 large eggs
1 cup diced ham or bacon (already cooked)
1/4 cup cream
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar (divided into 1 cup + 1/2 cup)
3 tablespoons minced vidalia onions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Unroll pie crust and press into a 9″ deep dish pie plate
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cream & Krazy Jane’s
- Sprinkle ham, 1 cup of cheese, and minced onions into the pie crust and pour the egg mixture over top. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top of egg mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the center is completely set. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.